当前位置: > "再别康桥"怎么翻译成英语?...
题目
"再别康桥"怎么翻译成英语?
翻译“再别康桥”.

提问时间:2020-08-07

答案
再别康桥(Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again )
徐志摩(Xu Zhimo)
轻轻的我走了,(Very quietly I take my leave,)
正如我轻轻的来;(As quietly as I came here;)
我轻轻的招手,(Quietly I wave good-bye,)
作别西天的云彩.(To the rosy clouds in the western sky.)
那河畔的金柳(The golden willows by the riverside )
是夕阳中的新娘,(Are young brides in the setting sun,)
波光里的艳影,(Their reflections on the shimmering waves,)
在我的心头荡漾.(Always linger in the depth of my heart.)
软泥上的青荇,(The floatingheart growing in the sludge,)
油油的在水底招摇;(Sways leisurely under the water;)
在康河的柔波里,(In the gentle waves of Cambridge,)
我甘心做一条水草!(I would be a water plant!)
那树荫下的一潭,(That pool under the shade of elm trees,)
不是清泉,是天上虹(Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;)
揉碎在浮藻间,(Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,)
沉淀着彩虹似的梦?(Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?)
寻梦?撑一支长篙,(To seek a dream?Just to pole a boat upstream,)
向青草更青处漫溯,(To where the green grass is more verdant;)
满载一船星辉,(Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight,)
在星辉斑斓里放歌 (And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.)
但我不能放歌,(But I cannot sing aloud,)
悄悄是别离的笙箫;(Quietness is my farewell music;)
夏虫也为我沉默,(Even summer insects heep silence for me,)
沉默是今晚的康桥!((Silent is Cambridge tonight!)
悄悄的我走了,(Very quietly I take my leave,)
正如我悄悄的来;(As quietly as I came here;)
我挥一挥衣袖,(Gently I flick my sleeves,)
不带走一片云彩.(Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.)
举一反三
已知函数f(x)=x,g(x)=alnx,a∈R.若曲线y=f(x)与曲线y=g(x)相交,且在交点处有相同的切线,求a的值和该切线方程.
我想写一篇关于奥巴马的演讲的文章,写哪一篇好呢?为什么好
奥巴马演讲不用看稿子.为什么中国领导演讲要看?
想找英语初三上学期的首字母填空练习……
英语翻译
版权所有 CopyRight © 2012-2019 超级试练试题库 All Rights Reserved.